News Details

Magnussen, Hulkenberg end five-year silence

Mar.26 After five years of refusing to speak, it was Nico Hulkenberg who broke the ice this year with his old nemesis Kevin Magnussen. It was in 2017 when Dane Magnussen told his German rival to 'suck my balls' after an on-track run-in, after Hulkenberg accused him of repeated poor sportsmanship. They did not speak another word until both had been called off the F1 sidelines to fill in for absent regular drivers at the 2022 season opener in Bahrain. Both are back at the wheel in Saudi Arabia this weekend, where Magnussen revealed that their five-year silence recently ended with a smile and a laugh. 'Well, Nico came over to me and said ‘suck my balls',' Magnussen told Ekstra Bladet....
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Magnussen: Crasy! I'm super happy!

Kevin Magnussen described his Formula 1 comeback as a crazy...
3y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Magnussen: The craziness just continues

Kevin Magnussen is still riding the highs of a dream comeback weekend at...
3y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Mick can learn from Magnussen success – Ralf

Mar.22 'The air is thinner' near the very top in Formula 1. Those are...
3y ago from OneStopStrategy.com

Vettel to miss Saudi GP, Hulkenberg subs for Aston...

Nico Hulkenberg will race for Aston Martin at the Saudi Arabian Grand...
3y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Honda confirms early discussions for 2028 factory...

Honda, one of two engine manufacturers that supply IndyCar, has confirmed...

Romain Grosjean returns to IndyCar with full time seat...

Dale Coyne Racing has made public its plans for the 2026 IndyCar season,...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans wins Swedish showdown

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin clinched victory on Rally Sweden which ended...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

FA Cup draw : Welcome to Saka Central

Morning everyone. Let's start with the draw for the 5th round of the FA...
1h ago from Arseblog.com

Mikel Arteta eyes 100million Spaniard to add quality...

Arsenal have been informed that Nico Williams could be available for...
2h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Saka set to miss out on Arsenal captaincy as insider...

Arsenal are reportedly in talks with club captain Martin Odegaard...
10h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal Prediction and...

Wolverhampton Wanderers will host Arsenal at the Molineux on Wednesday in...
13h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.